Friday 5 February 2010

BBC News - Bombs and beatings: Life among the Taliban

Do you want to know what a craven coward looks like? It looks like a man who would strap bombs to children, drug them so they don’t know what they are doing, send them into crowded market places and detonate the bomb. These are the people who want to rule our streets, bring their Islamist civilisation to our country and “enlighten” us all.

People say I have a strong heart. I've had to be strong. What can I do? God won't even let me die.

If my brother gets hold of me, I will poison him and myself.

The Taliban slaughter other people's children. They turn women into widows. They should be made to suffer too.

I want these Taliban to be burned alive.

BBC News - Bombs and beatings: Life among the Taliban

No comments: